Personal Information Protection Policy
1.Van Wagner International, LLC Japan Branch ("VW") is committed to ensuring that its officers and employees are aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and to developing, implementing, maintaining, and implementing a personal information protection policy and other regulations to ensure that personal information is properly protected. Continuous Improvement.
2.Compliance with the Personal Information Protection Policy In accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy, VW shall establish a management system for appropriate protection of personal information, taking into account the nature and scale of each department's business, and shall collect, use, and provide personal information in an appropriate manner, as well as appropriately respond to the subject of the information, such as by disclosing or correcting the personal information to the person in question.
3.Ensuring the Accuracy and Security of Personal Information To ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, VW shall strive to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and shall take reasonable security measures in terms of both information and communication technology and management systems to ensure that personal information is not illegally accessed, lost, destroyed, falsified, or altered. The Company shall strive to prevent leakage, etc.
4.Compliance with Laws and Regulations for the Protection of Personal Information and Other Standards VW shall comply with the provisions of the laws and regulations for the protection of personal information, as well as the standards and guidelines specifically established by the government and other authorities.
1. Management of Personal Information
To prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, VW shall implement appropriate safety control measures in accordance with laws, regulations, and guidelines to protect the personal information in its possession. In addition, VW shall educate its employees on the appropriate handling of personal information and make every effort to protect such information.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information and Purpose of Use
(1) When VW obtains your personal information, we will do so by appropriate means. When VW intends to collect personal information and asks for personal information in writing or directly from customers via the web, VW will clearly state the purpose for which the information is used. However, if the purpose of use is clear at the time the information is provided, VW may omit specifying the purpose of use.
(2) VW will use personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes
(a)Purpose of use of personal information of customers who have used VW's products and services or who are interested in VW's products and services
1) To confirm the purchase of the product and deliver it to you.
2) To confirm your application for the event and to deliver the admission tickets to you.
3) To confirm your application for the e-mail delivery service and to deliver e-mails
4) To confirm registration for various membership services and to provide services
5) To send you rewards for your participation in the survey
6) To send prizes for prizes that you have applied for
7) To provide and improve the products and services that you are using and to develop new services.
8) To improve the content of our products, services and website to better satisfy our customers
9) To customize the content of products, services, websites, etc. to suit individual customers.
10) To survey customers' satisfaction with the information and products they have ordered
11) To understand how customers are using the site and use it to improve and develop new services.
12) To send you information related to our products and services
13) To provide you with information on various VW events
14) To send you information on various membership services and other services
15) To request your cooperation in surveys and to report the results of those surveys
16) To communicate with each fan club regarding procedures for admission, continuation, withdrawal, etc.
17) To confirm membership registration
18) To provide services for each fan club
19) To aggregate and analyze the attributes of our customers in order to consider and develop new services, and to provide information on products and services that meet our customers' preferences.
20) For other purposes related to the services of the fan club
21) In addition to the purposes listed above, for purposes that are equivalent to or closely related to those listed in the preceding items
(3)In the event VW acquires personal information through a merger, spin-off, business transfer, etc., VW will use the information within the scope of the person's consent prior to the acquisition, or within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use as notified or announced.
(4) VW may acquire or use personal information without prior consent of the customer, even outside the scope of the above purposes of use, when permitted by law, including the following cases
(a) When required by law.
(b) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
(c) When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(d) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted with such a task by law, and obtaining the consent of the customer may interfere with the execution of such task.
3. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
(1) VW will not provide your personal data to a third party, except as permitted by law, including the following cases
(a) When you have given your consent in advance.
(b) When required by law.
(c) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body, or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(d) When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
(e) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local public body, or a person entrusted by such a body to carry out the operations prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer may interfere with the execution of such operations.
(f) Personal data provided to third parties (excluding personal information requiring special consideration. The same shall apply hereinafter in this item), the provision of personal data that identifies you to a third party shall cease upon your request. (f) Where the provision of personal data to a third party is to cease upon the request of a customer, and where the provision of personal data that identifies the customer is to cease upon the request of the customer, and where the customer has been notified in advance of the matters required by law, or where the customer has been placed in a position where he or she can readily learn about the matters required by law, and where the Personal Information Protection Commission has been notified
(2) To the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use, VW may provide personal data of customers to contractors as a result of outsourcing all or part of the handling of their personal data. In such cases, VW will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the subcontractor to ensure that the personal data entrusted to it is managed securely.
(3) VW may provide your personal data as a result of a merger or other reason for business succession.
(4) VW may share your personal data with certain parties.
4. Inquiries and procedures for disclosure of personal information
(1) If you or a representative wish to correct, add to, or delete your personal information, please contact us at the address below. You can correct, add or delete your own personal information registered on the Web by yourself.
＜You can correct, add, or delete your personal information by contacting us at Van Wagner International, LLC, Japan Branch.
(2)Please note that we may ask for confirmation of the identity of the customer or a legitimate representative of the customer when you make an inquiry. If you wish to disclose or amend your personal information, please contact us for the procedures.
(3) Please note that we may not be able to respond to your request if any of the following circumstances apply
(a) When we are unable to confirm the identity of the person or a legitimate representative.
(b) For requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion or suspension of use of personal information that does not fall within the scope of personal data held by Van Wagner (hereinafter referred to as "VW")
(c) If disclosure of personal data held by VW is likely to cause damage to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of you or a third party
(d) where disclosure of personal data held by VW is likely to significantly interfere with the proper conduct of VW's business
(e) Where disclosure of personal data held by VW would result in a breach of other laws
(f) When there is a request for correction, addition, etc. to the personal data retained by VW, if the purpose of use does not require correction, etc., or if the request is not true
(g) In the event that you request deletion, cessation of use, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Cessation of Use, etc.") of personal data retained by VW, VW may carry out the following actions in response to your request When VW's procedural violations (use or acquisition of personal data for purposes other than the purpose of use, or provision to third parties other than those falling under 3(1) through (6)) are not recognized when a request is made for deletion, suspension of use, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc.") of personal data retained by VW
(h) When it is difficult to suspend the use of your personal data held by VW and your rights and interests can be protected by alternative means, if you request to do so
(4) VW will make special consideration for the handling of personal information of customers under 13 years of age, and will ask customers under 13 years of age to obtain the approval of their parents or guardians before providing personal information.
5. Handling of Personal Information on the Website
(2)Protection of Personal Information at Linked Sites
VW cannot be held responsible for the handling of personal information on websites operated by non-VW sites linked to this website.
Van Wagner International, LLC Japan Branch, established in June 2020.